when lindsey met reality

a somewhat young girl who takes each day as it comes while leaning on God, her massive make-up collection and romantic comedies...

Friday, April 06, 2007

where did the comedy go?

Ok, I 'm incredibly frustrated at the lack of good family comedy show on television! Where did they all disappear to? Now everyone watches either reality tv or all of those Crime Scene/Drama type shows that do nothing but make me feel nervous. Where did the "Friends" go? Or Fraiser? Or Everybody Loves Raymond? Or Seinfeld? My only refuge is to watch The Office and Scrubs but even Scrubs is lacking.

I'm sad. Maybe I will write the Network Executives...

1 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

George Lopez Show?? Ummm, King of Queens... is that still on? Now you have me thinking.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home